[mugdockrunners] Re: Can our baby really be nearly 21 - time for a ceilidh!

  • From: "tamara kennedy" <tamarakennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:53:18 +0100

Really sorry but we will be away camping (yes we are mad!) . Gutted I love a
Ceilidh!

Tamara

From: catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:55:13 +0100
To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds great thanks! We'll be there. Catherine and Andy x

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Aug 2014, at 21:36, Helen Mactier <helenmactier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Friends

To celebrate Mhairi's 21st Birthday, we are hosting a ceilidh on Saturday 27th
September at Glasgow University Union at 7.30 for 8.00pm to which runners and
walkers are very welcome. We've been lucky to secure the services of Deoch and
Doris ceilidh band, so it'll be a good night!

No presents please

Love from Robert, Helen & Mhairi xxx

RSVP for catering purposes (light supper/snack)

******************** Some important reminder info:   - To post on the mailing
list, simply send an email to mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.   - You can
unsubscribe from the list by sending an email to
mugdockrunners-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR
by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners   -
You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners   - Online, searchable archives
of our list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners
Each list's archive is automatically updated as new messages come in.   -
There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq. Save Changes Cancel
All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by their
respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies, LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.   Search list of 5 items •
www.freelists.org • lists • signup • login • help list end