[mstation_newsletter] November Update

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:55:12 +0000

Hi All,
This month we have for your edification ...

Chris Clark uses mostly his computers to record and deliver
the music he makes for Warp Records. We have a chat. (language warning)
                 Interview

Benno Senoner recently put together the audio part of a tourist
   attraction in the South Tyrol using Linux.
Interview

Randal Hyde has written a nice thick book about assembly programming.
We look at the book and talk to Randy.
Interview and report

Rob Flickenger spends a lot of his time mucking around with
wireless networks. We have a look at two books.
Report

With any luck we'll have another update before Christmas and it
promises to have a reasonably zany scope.
Cheers
John
--
http://mstation.org