[mstation_newsletter] April 06

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:34:29 +0100

Hi All,

This month we have ... hope you enjoy it.

Software - Ableton Live 5 is used by people like Richie Hawtin for DJing and by electronic musicians to produce original pieces of work. We have a play. Report

Art - architecture - We look at tiny little clever houses from Austria. Report

Music 1 - Fujiya and Miyagi aren't from Japan. The name is explained and we ask some silly questions. Interview

Music 2 - Man Like Me is fairly new to London clubs but has already made a lot of friends, fans, and bookings. Interview

Music 3 - We wander around the high-fashion Dover Street Market in London and see what it sounds like. Podcast

Travel - We look at a Youth Hostel in the center of London that was once a choir school, and explore the surrounding area. Report

Our Shop! - New in the Random Shop - eco-plastic bowls, keyboard key shaped piggy banks, travel "washbags". Random Shop

New Pop/dance - Bovaflux, Fisk Industries, Fujiya & Miyagi, Jeans Team, Nizlopi, Nick Cave, test Icicles Reviews

Classical - Beethoven, British Piano Concertos, French Medieval Love, Morricone, Mozart, Whitacre Classical Reviews

Books - Aktagawa, Bernal, C, The Clash, Game Design, Google Ads, No Place to Hide, Velvet Underground, VOIP, Website Cookbook Reviews

--
http://mstation.org