[msexchange] SMTP 5.7.1 relay problem

  • From: "Ricardo Salazar" <rsalazar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:38:55 +0200

Hello all. I?m having a problem with no solution by the moment. I have two
servers with Exchange 2000 in the same domain. Server 1 users can send to
server 2 users, but when server 2 users reply or send a message to server 1
users they receive the following message:

contact your system administrator.
            <domain.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for
XXX@xxxxxxxxxx>

If you shutdown server 2 and send a message from server 1, the message wait
to server 2 for delivery, but if you shutdown server 1 and send from server
2, the error appears immediately.

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Use the below link for Archives,
and to set your preferences.