[msexchange] Re: OR Filter

  • From: "Shawn R. Beairsto" <sbeairst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:49:02 -0500

i used this a couple years ago, when it was a new product. It worked well, and
was very inexpensive. I've since moved on to an email relay server running
spamassassin sitting in front of the exchange server, which works well and
gives me some options. With the open relay filter, you just set it up, nothing
else was needed. It looks like now it has much more features than when I used
it... give it a try!

-Shawn