[msb-alumni] Re: The Blue Tractor

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 20:10:25 -0500

Hi,

We went there after the Library Tech event last spring.  The food and drinks
were very good.  Our server was also great.  We did not go downstairs except
to use the bathroom, though.  I think that is where the music plays, isn't
it?

Of course, Tony is great.  Goes without saying!

Warmest Regards,

Fred