[msb-alumni] Re: Thanksgiving With Family

  • From: "Gary" <k8hlx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 03:23:54 -0500

Well I am thankful that I went to MSB, and had the great education there.  I
hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I had a great time, as well.  I went
to my brother’s house and had a great turkey dinner, as well as a pumpkin cake
that had some chocolate chips in it, and some rhubarb pie, and a pudding.  We
also played some games of cards.