[msb-alumni] Some Very Sad News

  • From: John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:21:57 -0700

Hi all, I just got this on facebook, it was posted about 20 minutes ago!
Please pray for Marcia in her time of need!

Its with a broken heart, I am writing this. And regretfully, we're unable
to contact
everyone personally. I am so sorry. Rob's battle has ended. He's gone
HOME to a better
place. The good news is, he did it HIS WAY. The devastating news is that
he's left
us. Please pray now for peace and comfort for Marcia, family and friends.
I can't
fathom how she feels, saying "see ya later" to her bestfriend, soulmate,
partner
and playmate of over 40 years !!! This is a sad day.

Take Care:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC