[msb-alumni] Re: OT dreams and the other side

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 22:56:58 -0500

We'll be disappointed with Jesus than. Because it is not my words but God's.
Straight from his word. But who reads that now days?????  I don't care what you
guys believe. It is between you and God. I can't judge you. I have my own sins
to worry about. Lord have mercy on all of us.

Sent from my iPhone