[msb-alumni] Re: OT: Wives tail

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:46:21 -0400

I can relate.  I have had 6 people I know die in two weeks.  Not quite as
bad as yours.  I never have believed that it happens in 3's it never has
for me.

--
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can
do this.

lifeleadership.com/ <http://www.the-team.biz/39891993>61238666

Karen Carter '74