[msb-alumni] OT: Live From Space

  • From: "Mark Martin" <mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 23:09:24 -0400

The National Geographic channel aired a 2-hour program Friday evening Live from
Space with astronauts from the space station.  Whether you were unaware or just
unable to view the program I have audio available through dropbox.  I know that
some of the links sent through this forum haven’t worked, so we’ll see how this
goes.  If you do have difficulty with the link and want to listen, send email
to me and we can see if one on one will make it happen.  send email to:
mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx
The program runs 1 hour 29 minutes and 23 seconds.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79460592/Live%20From%20Space%20Friday%20March%2014%202014%201%2029%2023.mp3

Mark Martin, 73.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1