[msb-alumni] News from facebook

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSB Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 01:01:29 -0700

I saw a post from a friend of Henrietta Brewer that said that Bea was in
Sparrow Hospital. The post was put up the day before yesterday, so I’ll be
calling Henrietta tomorrow about Bea’s condition.  She told me a couple of
weeks ago, just before henrietta went to Florida to visit Carol, that Bea had a
broken tailbone and she was in a nursing home.  But the nursing home wasn’t
taking care of her like Henrietta wanted her taken care of. She was being left
to sit at activities longer than she wanted to, or needed to and they weren’t
helping her enough to get up and down and didn’t come when Bea called them
sometimes.  Bea turned 99 in january and so when henrietta returned from
Florida on February 7th, she said she was going to have Bea stay with her and
receive home care and Henrietta care and hopefully she would be more
comfortable.  So now they say she’s back in Sparrow hospital again.  so I’ll
let you know when I talk to henrietta.  Also, when I talked to henrietta back
in january, she told me that Scott Trimble was in hospice.  I was so shocked,
as I thought that Barb was still on our list, and thought that she would tell
us about Scott.  I’ve been writing to henrietta on facebook about what the
cause of Scott’s hospice was, but she didn’t respond.  Of course, I knew she
was busy in florida, etc.  So, if Barb is on the list, please tell us how Scott
is and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and Scott.
Vickie rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!