[msb-alumni] Re: My mother

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:23:10 -0500

Connie you are in my thoughts and prayers concerning the passing of your
mother. I am sending you strength, support and encouragement to get through
this time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2014, at 9:37 AM, connie grace <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First. I wan't to thank every one for their Prayers.
Mary Grace Wen't to be With Jesus and family that is in Heaven at two fifty one
this am.
The funeral service will be some time Saturday and visitation Friday at Estice
Ledley on in Lansing.
Pat will make the arrangement's at noon today.

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To send a message,