[msb-alumni] Re: Merry Christ mas

  • From: "Larry D Keeler" <lkeeler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:15:37 -0500

If you're going to make a point, Karen, its Christ's Mass. Anyway, a merry Chruistmas to all. We went out yesterday to the inlaws. Today we're just having a lazy day. We opened gifts and I got a piece of cutlery and a Knights of Columbus jacket. We also got a mixer and a large George Forman grill. We are having Virginia's favorite. Alfredo, ala Keeler! Well, the whole house smells like garlic. The garbage and recycle bins went out chuck full of junk. Both kids are knocking about and we are all content. Even the dogs are staying out of trouble for a change! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Carter" <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>