[msb-alumni] Re: Happy birthday!

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:59:38 -0700

I saw Teri’s birthday mentioned on another list, and since I didn’t have the
computer on at all yesterday, shame on me, I got my belated wish in today.
However, I also saw a message from terri saying that she has been laid off from
work since the end of October.  so, here’s wishing you a better year, for sure.
 Since the loss of leonard, things have turned for the worse for you.  So,
praying that you find peace and comfort for both you and Sherri, in the coming
year.  So again, I say take care and god be with you.
Vickie Rolison