[msb-alumni] Re: Happy and hopeful New Year.

  • From: "Chris Rasmussen" <chrisnzella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 22:33:44 -0500

Happy New Year listers. It's been an up and down year for some of you and I'll keep all of you

in my prayers. Take care all of you and may 2015 bring you many good things.

Chris Rasmussen

-----Original Message----- From: Richard McKinley
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 6:22 PM
To: Msb-Alumni
Subject: [msb-alumni] Happy and hopeful New Year.

Here's wishing everyone a happy hopeful New Year. Hopeful is, hoping I'm here at the end of 2015. I'll wish you a happy 2016 just in case I'm not. Anymore, ya never know.To send a message,

---

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx