[msb-alumni] Re: Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: statement

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:14:25 -0400

Thanks Bill.  Signed it.

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 7:16 PM, William Vandervest <timelord09@xxxxxxx>wrote:

> There are none so blind as those who will not see
>
> William and LD Lynard

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can
do this.

www.the-team.biz/39891993

Karen Carter '74