[msb-alumni] Continued sad news.

  • From: "Robert Spear" <rsvs80@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:46:27 -0800

I have had some internet issues & been without my computer for a couple
weeks. I would like to express my condolences to Connie & her family. Mary
Grace was a very special person for all the years of service she provided to
the Lansing 300 bowling league & blind bowling overall in the State of
Michigan & Midwest. Each blind bowler should be thankful for all she did, I
know I am & have a great deal of respect & admiration for Mary Grace. I also
would like to extend condolences to Fran Campione if someone can pass that
along. It is sad to hear about more bad news about Tom & Steve. Let us hope
& pray that 2015 will be better for all of us.

To send a message,