[msb-alumni] Re: Birthday Wishes.

  • From: "Vickie" <rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:29:48 -0700

Wow. Cool. I’m not the first.  But that’s OK for sure. The goon is probably
playing his drums somewhere near Detroit tonight, so he’ll read these when he
gets home more than likely.  therefore, I’d like too join Lori in wishing my
younger brother Tony, the happiest of birthdays.  He made it to 52.  So we can
all breathe a breath of relief.  Our brother Randy was 51 when he died, and I
kept telling tony especially when he was having kidney problems, that he just
had to make it to this birthday, and its smooth riding on the road of life from
there.  So, yes, we’re so happy he made it to this birthday.  god bless you
goon, and may you have so many more birthdays, like another 52.  smile.  Take
care and love you.  I’ll call anyway sometime during the day.  It’s too cold
for me to be with you for real, but I’m with you in spirit.
Your sis,
Vick