[msb-alumni] Re: Bernstein making history on Michigan's top court

  • From: "Larry D Keeler" <lkeeler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:36:56 -0500

BlankAs I understand it, he was thinking about suing someone because he was on
a biking trail and he got hit by a bike. But, he didn't have a cane or
anytghing. I'm glad hes wher4e he can make a difference. Lets see if he really
does! All I know about him is he is blind and his commercials play up the
point.