[msb-alumni] Belated birthday greetings

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:32:24 -0500

Hello fellow classmates and friends,
I am a bit late with the birthday greetings, but I wanted to jump in here and
wish Connie and Don Bowman and Mark Martin all a very happy birthday.
I have not been on much of late due to the fact that my Mother has been quite
ill and for the last several weeks, I have been her primary care giver. It all
started with an infusion for her rhumatoid arthritis an it messed up her immune
system really bad. She was in the hospital twice during the month of October
and she came home on oxygen.
She is doing much better now, but she is not completely out of the woods yet.
it is going to take her a long time to get her good health back.
Things are getting better though.
Well happy birthday you three and hope you all had a good day.
Peggy and Ginger.
Class of 1970.