[msb-alumni] Re: Band 72 73

  • From: "Mark Martin" <mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:33:39 -0500

Vickie and all, let me know if the sound quality is acceptable. Steve and I recently discussed a process by which tape hiss could be reduced although there is a risk of comprimising the quality of the sound when doing this. Let us know if you are satisfied as to how these sound or if you would rather here the hiss.

Mark Martin, 73.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>