[msb-alumni] A Late Merry Christmas

  • From: "Marie Reh" <cmreh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:09:29 -0500

High all. Sorry I am late with my Christmas greetings.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and Merry Christmas. We stayed home, Charlie
had a cold. We went to T C on Dec. 19 to celebrate and see the kids and
grand daughters. Well Charlie came home with a cold. We both came home with
wonderful Presents.

I think the plan for New Years is the same as usual an early meal out and
stay home for the evening. Oh yes and the Cold Duck for the new year.

Marie