[mrfc-u12] Re: Brean Beer......

  • From: James Gunning <JGunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'spoonsy21@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <spoonsy21@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Carol Keller' <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>, 'Michael Dykes' <sdykes@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:36:43 +0000

Hi Mike,

Stick me down for 2 x 18 pint polycask IPA please.

Will you be taking them or do I need to pick up?

Cash on receipt or beforehand - happy either way....

Kind regards,

James Gunning FIRP
TechNET IT Recruitment Ltd
jgunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0844 880 0399 / Overseas 0044 (0)1628 510366
0778 060 2552
www.technet-it.co.uk
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesgunning
NEW - TechNET IT Recruitment - Ebrochure

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee's
only, and may contain confidential information. The unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any of the information contained within
it is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the author and delete this e-mail immediately in its entirety.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.