[mountainmilers] trail running group

  • From: Wayne Coates <wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:25:01 -0700

Fellow milers.........

Well it is semi official...........we have a group of trailrunners and had our first group run November 25th.

I have set up a website: www.prescottrailrunners.com which is very basic at this time.

If you want to join the group email list (it is a google group) send me an email (wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and I will add you to the group so you can post messages, and see what is happening or not happening.

This is not intended to be a fast, all out, tough minded series of runs, rather it is to foster the love of trail running in the area.

I hope some of you will join and participate.

Wayne

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx