[mountainmilers] snowbowl

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:09:07 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I just entered Deborah and myself into the Snowbowl 7 mile  torture
run.  Snicker.  Looking at the entries  and counting our good friend Noel and
AM running friends Sandi and  Brigette, we have 11 of the 23 entries
covered from here and maybe some of the  others that I don't know on the list
are
from here too?.  How funny.

Glad to see we will have a nice group going up there.  Last year there  was
a fire nearby but we lucked out with the overnight wind direction which
helped.  Race day temps, sun and wind were just perfect last year.   Probably
why I didn't win the race, it was just too nice out to put out that  much
effort to beat Olympic Marathon trials qualifyer Jeff Eggleston - the
eventual easy winner...

Ken