[mountainmilers] change up for Wednesday run

  • From: Steve Orth <mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 20:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

Since Brenda and I missed todays Whiskey Row training run we plan to run part
of it on Wednesday.  We will start at 5:30 from Casa Sanchez and go to the Half
turnaround.  We would love some company if anyone is available!  Hope to see
you there!! Mabey dinner at Casa Sanchez after the run.  Steve O  PS We had a
nice run/walk with Mark on the CYA 6 mile course this morning.