[mountainmilers] Re: Whiskey Row- Sunday

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:27:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I'm starting at the parking lot with everybody. Run up Goodwin to whatever
the second street is. Out to Gurley to Hassy to Copper up to Sheriff and back
down.Who ever, if anybody with me , we can decide when we get back to Hassy to
1, go down Hassy, to Gurley or 2, continue down Copper to Montezuma to the
parking lot.

Dave

Now I'm confused, but thats normal.