[mountainmilers] Twitter feed transition & news

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:10:10 -0700

Hi all - Since we still have a fair number of followers of the MMRagnar Twitter feed, I'm thinking to transition it into a general feed about all things Mountain Milers...

So, I'll try to stay on top of the weekly run schedule and any race results, and post what else I hear about there. I'm also it could be used to help promote our dear Whiskey Row Marathon and any other races we support directly or indirectly.

And, if you would like, you can help me out by either posting your race results, or other news you want to share, either here on the MM email forum, or by sending it directly to me at <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>. I'll post everything you send my way, even photos!

Thanks!
Tom

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx