[mountainmilers] Tomorrow: LSD with a high of 33

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: ramzisfurniture1@xxxxxxx, achtellik@xxxxxxxxxxx, prescott-trail-runners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 19:55:23 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mountain Milers & Prescott Trail Runners,

For those of you needing a few more ZZzzzzz's, a couple of us are
meeting up at the Peavine (Prescott / Humane Society trailhead) to run
tomorrow morning, Sunday the 13th at 9:00am.  We will be doing 9+ - a
long slow distance (LSD) run.  The high is supposed to be 33 degrees so
dress warmly!
Brrrr...let's get 'er done!!!!

Jessica L.