[mountainmilers] Re: Tommy's Holiday Camp

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx, cactusjon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:20:36 -0400 (EDT)

I will be riding a 50+ miler near Flag (Lake Mary and Mormon Lake) with Jim
 Pullaro, Dave, I think Dan and a few others...sorry - I like GC!

Ken

In a message dated 7/6/2012 8:20:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I never  learned to play an instrument (but I do like The Who...).

But  apparently I enjoy running, so I'll be there at 7AM, campers!  No
giant  hotdogs this week, though, but I might bring some marshmallows.

See you  all there...

Tom

____________________________________

_Cactus Jon Skripko_ (mailto:cactusjon@xxxxxxx)
July 5,  2012 11:08 PM

Tommy Hahn has been very good at getting people to run at Groom  Creek on
Sunday mornings.  In a concession to insanity and sleep  deprivation, I have
agreed to meet at 7AM at the Groom Creek fire station  this Sunday.

"The camp with the difference, never mind the  weather...when you come to
Tommy's, the holiday's forever!!"

Link to  the theme song:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6KSfCxO8jA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6KSfCxO8jA)