[mountainmilers] Re: Today's run and next Wednesday's run

  • From: Wayne Coates <wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 19:05:11 -0700

Ken

Fun day, beautiful weather for sure................, not a great time

I did 16..............out mile marker 1 going west and back which added 4 to the 12

Patricia did 12

Wayne

On 10/23/2011 5:38 PM, Golfdood51@xxxxxxx wrote:
I feel like a slackard only doing 9.5 today (do I get *some* credit after doing 9 mountain miles with Heidi yesterday?? Running 9 with Heidi is like having your lungs punctured with a sharp stick then having to recite the Declaration of Independence while trying to breathe and keep up!)
Today at the Creeks course start at 89A and Side Road/Centerpointe
Veronica was out running early - not sure how far she went.
Deborah and Deborah did 6.
Dave 8+
Len 12
Wayne 12
Patricia?  Last I saw her, she was heading towards 12 too!
Tom 13.1
Cindy and Brooke were supposed to be going even longer out there somewhere! Beautiful day with fantastic weather that started cool and warmed but not crazy hot. I am hearing Tucson mentioned more and more - OH MY we could have a big showing there! Deborah and Brenda are on Lisa Pizzoni's Chi team on Nov 6 for the Women Half in Tempe! YEAH!! A few of us will be doing the TV3 Phoenix race the same day. THIS WEDNESDAY 4:30-5PM start - It was suggested that we take one more shot at doing the Creeks run from the north side of the Peavine. Please email me if you need directions (golfdood51@xxxxxxx <mailto:golfdood51@xxxxxxx> - please don't just reply to this email). Way to go MM'ers and to the MM'ers that competed in the rather tepid temps in Nevada doing the Ragnar...
Ken