[mountainmilers] Re: This weekend runs

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 17:16:14 -0600

In spite of possible erosion from the snowstorm, Copper Basin road is STILL
hilly!!
All kidding aside, I drove up to just past the 11 mile marker where the road
does a wishbone and it is fine for running.  There are a couple of places where
runoff water is across the road, but it is mostly dry and suitable for running.
 I suspect that the road will still be wet by Sunday because of melting snow.
Now if we could just flatten it out a bit!!
Cactus

Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 06:00:46 -0700
From: trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: This weekend runs