[mountainmilers] Re: Steve.....PLEASE do not read this. There is a surprise:):)

  • From: heidi schuette <hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cc2bray@xxxxxxx>, Dan Pemble <danpemble@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rob Turpin <drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:51:23 -0700

WOOPS---Forgot the date....Sunday February 3rd.
From: hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; cc2bray@xxxxxxx; danpemble@xxxxxxxxxxx;
drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Steve.....PLEASE do not read this.  There is a
surprise:):)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:50:36 -0700

Dear MM's:
The party is on for Steve-O/Pre Superbowl!
2:00 at the Schuette's----2092 Redwood Way, Prescott 86303.  If you need
directions, please let me know.
Paula is making Chili.  I was going to make a couple of salads as well.  I will
provide utensils, paper goods, soda, water, coffee, wine.If you all want to
make an appetizer or dessert or bring a drink?!  Deb----your Gumbo would be a
delicious treat!!
I have talked to Steve a bit and he's holding up but pretty upset.  He said he
really doesn't want anything right now.  He's staying with his mom and is
meticulously going through water damaged items that he has in a storage unit.
He doesn't have room for anything right now.  I'm sure gift cards would be more
than welcome----Target, JcPenney, Road Runner Sports???!!  Just an idea.Steve
said more than anything he just wants some support.
Kerri had a great idea and has offered to take on building Steve a memory book.
  If you all have a picture(s) of Steve, PLEASE email it to Kerri and/or send a
story with it for her to include.  Email Kerri at kerriuhon@xxxxxxxxx  Try to
get that to Kerri as soon as possible so we can have it for the party.  We can
all give Kerri a few dollars at the party to cover the cost.....THANKS KERRI!!!
I look forward to seeing you all!!  Good luck to everyone running
Sedona....beautiful race:)Let me know if you have any questions.  Bring your
kiddos, if you have them.  It will just be Kai and I putting on the party and
Kai has plenty of toys to share.
Be safe.Heidi717-1689