[mountainmilers] Re: Shameless race promotion

  • From: Julie Becker <jbecker334@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:30:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all!

I want to first thank Dan for keeping us all informed about this series.  I
wouldn't have known about it if not for his e-mails.  I'm very glad I signed up
and even though my employment status has changed, I'm already budgeting to sign
up again next year.  The challenge of running at the higher elevation really
has spurred me on to other races.

Speaking of which, I'll be signing up for the 5K in Dewey (thanks again Dan for
the info) and the 1/2 at Groom Creek.  I look forward to putting on the miles!

Another regular on my budget list will be Snow Bowl for sure!  It kicked my
fanny and I can't wait to go back for more!  I'm not sore at all but was zapped
of all excess energy.  I went back to the hotel and wound up napping for an
hour.  Then we got lunch and drove home.  I didn't make it a half hour before I
was on the bed to "stretch out" from sitting in the truck on the drive home.
That turned into a four hour long hard sleep!  I am not a napper and certainly
don't stop to "stretch out" for four hour blocks of time so this was highly
unusual for me.  *WHEW*

It certainly was great to see so many folks from the group at one event.  I
hope we are able to do even more at Groom Creek!

Julie Becker
AdvoCare Distributor
https://www.advocare.com/12073843/default.aspx

“My eager expectation and hope is that I will not be ashamed about anything,
but that now as always, with all boldness, Christ will be highly honored in my
body, whether by life or by death.”
Philippians 1:20