[mountainmilers] Re: Ragnar update, Sat. afternoon

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 21:25:30 -0700

Thanks Tom for updating the group on the status of the Ragtards, uh I mean
Vegas Virgins. We made other names up for ourselves too. It was a very warm one
this year but we all did enjoy it. There were some very slow moving people
today, I being one of them but we are already talking about Napa Valley next
year!!!
Sorry you did not get many updates from Van 1, there was very limited cell
access.

KamMountain Milers on FacebookMountain Milers on the WebMountain Milers on
Twitter