[mountainmilers] Re: Race Volunteers

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Ken <golfdood51@xxxxxxx>, <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:44:37 -0600

I guess my name is anyone because I am so far away from "race" condition.
Please post a link to the race or forward info regarding location and what time
you need my help.  BTW, I lost the FD shirt...I either set it down to move
something, or it fell out of my back pocket.  If you can get another one, I
would be grateful (large).

Jon

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:44:47 -0400
Subject: [mountainmilers] Race Volunteers
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone wants to volunteer to help with the race tomorrow - we could use the
help.  Should be able to score a really nice Tech T-shirt for you.

Ken