[mountainmilers] Off topic - two llamas

  • From: Terri Rashid <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:49:49 +0000

Sorry for the off topic post, but I am trying to find homes for my last few
animals still left at my ranch.  I have a show quality llama that I originally
paid $2000 for and a young llama from those same show lines, which I will give
free to a Mountain Miler, or MM recommended home.

Please let me know if you, or someone you know well enough to know they will
care for them, are interested.  You can feel free to sell them if you like, but
I don't have time to deal with it and my ranch manager Robin hasn't had much
luck.  (She's pretty busy with her horse business right now.)

Feel free to pass along the word...

Thanks,
.Terri