[mountainmilers] Re: Next Sunday, Jerome long run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx, jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:14:36 -0400 (EDT)

OK, MY Flag trip just got canx.  SO I AM IN FOR  JEROME.  My plan is to
start at Hassayampa near Thumb  Butte, go to Chino, then to the city of
Perkinsville, loop up and across  through Sedona and then to Jerome.  I can
make it
home to Prescott down 89A  from there after eating. Cool.

This is a cycle ride and not on foot right?   Or am I confusing you with a
running group that actually likes  me???

Ken

In a message dated 10/15/2012 12:51:23 P.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

OK you all twisted my arm hard enough.  I will join  you on the adventure
to Jerome.  If we stick to the road there  should be no problem with support
vehicles.  Possibly 1 support  vehicle could go to the end of the better
road just before the trail  starts ( about 5 miles I believe ) then go around.
Steve  O