[mountainmilers] Re: Next Sat. WRM training route & Brooke's Farewell Bre...

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:31:13 -0500 (EST)

Jon, just take Gurley till it becomes Thumb Butte and turn left on
Hassayampa Village Lane.  .there is a big sign saying Hassayampa.  Go  to the
top
of the first hill (about .6 of a mile and there is a building on the  right
with parking.  It is the Hassayampa club workout center and pool but  I am
not sure of there are any signs.  If I make it up there before  9AM.  I will
hang our MM sign!

Ken

In a message dated 3/9/2012 4:56:36 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cactusjon@xxxxxxx writes:

Can someone post precise directions on where we are  meeting/parking for
Brooke's farewell run?  I am planning on running a  little ways up the hill,
as I am not capable of hanging with you  animals!!

Cactus Jon

____________________________________
From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:21:21 -0500
Subject:  [mountainmilers] Re: Next Sat. WRM training route & Brooke's
Farewell  Breakfast
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Because it is Brooke, I will push my long run to Sunday or start earlier
and be there at 9AM  because I ain't missin' no farewell Brooke  run!  Count
me and Deb in!  Ken

PS:  That starting location must be 200 or 300 yards from our  townhome,
could you start in our court instead and save me all that  hassle of getting
there?? (snicker).

In a message dated 3/4/2012 3:02:57 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jsundogg@xxxxxxx writes:

Mountain Milers,

Next Saturday we will meet @ 9am at the  Fitness Ctr. in the Hassayampa
neighborhood (basically park in the lot  off to the right approx. at the
top of "heart break hill") and run up  about 6 miles (or more) to the
the WRM Half Marathon turn around...and  either continue or turn back.

Then, after the run we will hit the  Lone Spur downtown for a Farewell
Breakfast for Brooke...who will be  quickly departing to New Hampshire.

We just wanted to get your  calendars cleared so you don't miss the run
or the chance to say goodbye  to Brooke.

See you next week,

Jessica  L.

Any problems or questions  about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

=