[mountainmilers] Re: Need to work on your form?

  • From: nkingston@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:10:52 +0000

Jessica, March 24 is a Saturday? Noel

From: "Jessica Leary" <jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:02:15
To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Patrick \(GoWEB2Point0\)'<patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Lisa
Pozzoni'<easyfitnesssolutions@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mountainmilers] Need to work on your form?

Ok MM'ers,

I am sending this out in case you haven't heard.there is a good opportunity
to brush up on your running technique for FREE!

Patrick Schutte, who had 1-on-1 sessions with Danny Dwyer back in the day in
CA (before Danny's CHI Running book was published) is holding a free running
clinic next Sunday, March 24th @ 10am at the Y.  It is in preparation for
WRM so you can sign up for the one hour session and get tips on form and
racing.  Patrick has run the full marathon many times and claims that his
(Chi) form is the only reason he can do the full without training. (!)

Sign up at the Y via phone (# below) or in person.  Space is limited.

Also we will be having a Chi Running Seminar hosted by our pal, Lisa Pozzoni
in April.  She also plans to do a "tune up" clinic for those of us that have
already taken her workshop, at a reduced rate.  Stay "tuned" for details.

Looking forward to running with you this weekend,

Jessica Leary

Sports Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E)  <mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
<http://www.prescottymca.org> http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.