[mountainmilers] NOT GOING to Groom Creek TODAY

  • From: "Kerri" <kerriuhon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Cactus John Skripko" <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:12:10 +0000

Jessica and I have decided to meet at Prescott High School to run this morning.
 I'm not sure if anyone else was planning to go to Groom Creek this morning.  I
hope not but if you are and didn't get this message in time, we are sorry for
that.

We will be doing about 8 and then I'll be running that loop again but Jessica
will not as she already has run 12.

If anyone wants to meet us feel free to come.  Having company is always nice
for running.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Kerri
928-925-9532.

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx