[mountainmilers] Re: Jan 12 Sedona practice run

  • From: Christina Robertson <robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kerriuhon@xxxxxxxxx>, Noel Kingston runner and PHS Band <nkingston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 07:04:18 -0700

Way cool!Sounds like there are at least four of us (me, SteveO, Noel, and
Kerri).  Yes, slow is fine!  Does anyone know how long it takes to drive to the
start?  I've never done this run before . . .Christina

Subject: Re: [mountainmilers] Re: Jan 12 Sedona practice run
To: nkingston@xxxxxxxxx; robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx
CC: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx
From: kerriuhon@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 03:00:03 +0000

I'm also interested in the training run and car pooling, though it depends the
distances and time it will take everybody, as I'm really slow.  I like your
idea Christina of having others in site so hopefully my pace won't be too slow.
 I was looking to do an easy, slow 10 miles.

Kerri
928-925-9532Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom:  Noel Kingston
<nkingston@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 19:52:04 -0700To: <robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
nkingston@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Steve Orth<mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx>;
MountainMilers<mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Jan
12 Sedona practice run
I would like to attend the training run in Sedona on Jan 12 depending on how
long you will be down there. I am OK with running at 8:00 am. Email or call me
and we can make definitive plans. Noel 928-710-4096

On Jan 8, 2013, at 9:11 PM, Christina Robertson wrote:Joe says it'll be very
cold at 8am on the 12th, but I'd still like to do it with the advertised
training group; having never been on the course, I'd feel better with others in
sight.  SteveO, I think we ought to do it!  Anyone else available and
willing?Christina

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 17:01:02 -0800
From: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Jan 12 Sedona practice run
To: RobertsonPianoStudio@xxxxxxx; mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx

I am available to go to Sedona for a practice run (probably half distance) on
Jan 12th.  Christina and anyone else who plans to go let me know when and where
to meet to go over.  Do we want to run with the training group that will run at
8 AM?  I am in terrible shape so this will be an interesting attempt to pretend
to be a runner!!!!  Steve O ( AKA The Dough Boy)