[mountainmilers] FW: ChiRunning in Prescott 4/22

  • From: "Jessica Leary" <jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:16:03 -0700

Dear Mountain Milers,

Lisa Pozzoni (our favorite Chi Running Coach) is coming to Prescott on Sunday,
April 22nd for a Chi Running Seminar (10am-2pm) and a Chi-Peat Tune Up
(230-430pm).  You can only sign up on her website, as space is limited.
Register today!!!!

http://www.easyfitnesssolutions.com/chirunning.html

If you have questions you can also contact Lisa.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Leary

Sports Director