[mountainmilers] Embry Riddle and Peavine

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:02:32 -0800 (PST)

Tomorrow Tuesday weather is SUPPOSED to be a high of 57' with 5-10 mph winds
out
of the N/E. Join Ken, Rob and me for speed and or Chi running workouts.
Starting
somewhere around 3:30 or so until ?
Wednesdays high predicted to be 65' with light and variable winds.
Peavine 4:45 normal start time, earlier for longer runs. In&Out after.
Sundays predicted to be 70'. Not sure of run yet. Were talking about running
the
Embry Riddle 5k course. Of course you can run it as many times as you need to
get your miles in. Will let you know more on this by Thursday. Hope to get more
details. If we run E.R. breakfast after at Molly's and Wally's?
If E.R. does not pan out, Whiskey Row.

Dave