[mountainmilers] ERAU POW-MIA Times - Sunday April 17

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:59:42 EDT

See the times for the POW-MIA race below.   Sunday April  17.  I would like
to give them a headcount so pls let me know if you are  planning on going
but don't do a reply to everyone  - pls send it to me at
_golfdood51@xxxxxxxx (mailto:golfdood51@xxxxxxx)  --- just trying to  get an
estimate. thnx.
Ken

PS:  If there is interest in a team thing - let me know...5 runners  and
they add the time for each runner which decides your team score.  SO -  you
can run a 5K individual then turn right back around and do it again for a
team!