[mountainmilers] Change to our email system

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:52:36 EST

Dan, has changed our system to help cut down on our emails a little.   We
have had several people ask to be removed because they were just getting too
many to keep up.

Dan added a feature that on all emails going forward - if an email is
"replied to" then the response will only go back to the original sender.  I
for
one answer something and hit send without realizing that the response will

IF any of your wish to send anything to the entire group - you will need to
 create a new email rather than just hit reply.  Otherwise your response
will just go back to the original sender.  I think this will help greatly.

Thanks to Dan for helping as always...Ken