[mountainmilers] Boston Athlete Tracking

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:14:29 -0400 (EDT)

If any of your wish to track Rob, Steve, Kathy or me; via email or cell
phone text messages the link below will get you signed up.

_http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/att-athlet
e-alert.aspx_
(http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/att-athlete-alert.aspx)

Basically you can select a "mobile number" and enter a phone number  ot
"internet email" and enter your email address.  If you can't figure  it out,
let me know...I just signed up Deb via email AND cell phone text and it  was
pretty easy.

Here is the info you will need...of course I don't expect many of you to
select Rob, Kathy or Steve but I am sure you will all want to track
me...(snicker).  3 more weeks!

Ken Ekman
Bib# 19325

Rob Turpin
Bib #3140

Steve Orth
Bib #22158

Kathy Dahl
Bib #21505

Did you notice that Me, Kathy and Rob all got numbers that end with easy to
 remember last digits and Steve did not? I asked them to do that.

ALSO FYI - yesterday I won my age class in the Ibuprofen 10K.  Steve  was
DNS, DNF, DNC (Did Not Care)