[mountainmilers] Re: A Saturday Downhill Run?

  • From: Cindy Rollins <cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx, "<mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 14:00:13 -0700

Hi Dave,

I would be interested in joining that downhill run on Sat. November 12th (I
am interested in the 13.5 or more mileage). I just need to be back in CV by
noon to watch Eli's soccer game, so that should work out fine. My dad might
be interested in doing an aid station depending on what time my nephew's
soccer game is scheduled for. I'll ask him and get back to you.

~ Cindy