<MP>Tuesday, 16 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:19:32 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S

I'm losing track of the number. I have received 25 names from Pentecost
Tours and at least three more have said they've sent in their deposit . so
it looks like 28 travelers.  Remember, to go on the trip you need to
register with and pay your deposit to Pentecost Tours. If you send in your
registration, please send me an e-mail so I can keep track of the number. We
only have room for fifty. For complete details, follow the link from:
www.frpat.com <http://www.frpat.com/>

C O N F I R M A T I O N    P H O T O S
Along with First Communion and May Crowning Pics.
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
On-line predators: What you can do to minimize the risk.  Just click the
link:

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidpred.mspx

     From Father Pat Umberger

Jesus  was praying in a certain place, and after he had finished, one of his
disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his
disciples."  He said to them, "When you pray, say: Father, hallowed be your
name. Your kingdom come.  Give us each day our daily bread.  And forgive us
our sins, for we ourselves forgive everyone indebted to us. And do not bring
us to the time of trial."  ~Luke 11:1-4

I need not become weary in prayer.  When one day we see how unexpectedly our
prayer has been answered, then we may deeply regret that we have prayed so
little.  Prayer can change things for us.  We can practice praying until our
trust in God has become strong.  And then we can pray on, because it has
become so much a habit that we need it daily.  We can keep praying until
prayer seems to become communion with God.  That is the note on which true
times of prayer can end.

I pray that I may form the habit of daily prayer.  I pray that I may find
the strength I need, as a result of this communion.

.=:  W E    P R A Y  :=.

Laura asks prayers for her friend's father who has a bad heart, that he will
recover soon. Mary requests prayers for three friends who have breast
cancer. Lisa asks for prayers for a complete physical healing of friend and
co-worker, Barb, who was diagnosed with liver cancer.

Liam asks prayers for a sister-in-law who has breast cancer. Member Ellen
asks prayers for healing of a stubborn infection that appeared after recent
foot surgery and is not going away. Claire requests prayers for all involved
with an issue in her Diocese. Betsy and Roy ask prayers for the repose of
their good friend's soul . and for strength, comfort, and peace for his wife
and four grown children.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.